1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Drain thoroughly.
3. Meanwhile, evenly coat 10-inch non-stick omelet pan or skillet with spray.
4. Add drained pasta.
5. Stir in cheese and tarragon until pasta is evenly coated with cheese.
6. Add steamed or thawed vegetables.
7. Stir until evenly coated with cheese.
8. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through and mixture begins to sizzle, about 5 to 10 minutes.
9. With back of spoon, gently make 4 indentations (about 2 inches in diameter) in pasta mixture.
10. Break and slip an egg into each indentation.
11. Cover and cook until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, about 5 to 7 minutes.