1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
6 large eggs
1 cup fat free half and half
3 cups whole kernel corn, canned, drained; OR frozen, thawed. (1 can (15 ounces) cream style corn)
1. PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. SPRAY a 3-quart casserole with cooking spray; set aside.
2. COMBINE butter, flour and sugar. BEAT in eggs and half and half until blended. STIR in corn and cream style corn.
3. POUR mixture into prepared casserole.
4. BAKE 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Eggs coagulate during heating and help give the baked pudding its creamy thick texture.
- Add a special touch by sprinkling the top of the pudding with buttered bread or cracker crumbs during the last 15 minutes of baking