- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in sauté pan and cook leeks and garlic until soft over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and chopped onions and sauté for another few minutes.
- Add the spinach and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add parsley and take away from heat.
- Arrange the vegetables in a medium skillet.
- Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until frothy and white in color; mix in both cheeses.
- Pour the egg mix into the skillet and gently stir with the vegetables.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes until set and golden. Serve warm.