- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Pour potatoes onto baking sheets and spread potatoes out evenly so there is space in-between.
- Roast potatoes until browned and crispy, about 30-40 minutes, flipping them over twice during baking.
- While the potatoes are roasting, fill a medium pot with water, and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down to low or medium-low and gently add eggs to the pot. Let eggs cook at a low boil for 6 ½ minutes. Remove eggs from the pot and place them into an ice bath.
- Once eggs are cool, remove them from ice bath, peel them, and slice into quarters.
- Herb Vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tbsp olive oil, vinegar, mustard, dill, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add roasted potatoes, arugula, and eggs. Add vinaigrette and toss to evenly coat. Garnish with sliced scallions if desired.
- Salad is best served warm or at room temperature.