- SLICE sweet potato into 1/4-inch thick slices. PAT dry.
- TOAST slices in toaster oven or in toaster for about 10 minutes, repeating the toasting process if necessary, until golden and potato is tender.
- GUACAMOLE: MASH together avocados, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. STIR in red onion, jalapeño and cilantro.
- MEANWHILE, in saucepan set over medium heat, POUR in enough water to come three inches up the side; ADD vinegar and BRING to simmer over medium-high heat.
- CRACK eggs into small dish; SLIDE, one at a time, into simmering water. COOK for 3 to 4 minutes or until desired doneness. REMOVE with slotted spoon; blot on paper towels.
- TOP sweet potato toasts with guacamole and alfalfa sprouts. TOP with poached eggs. SPRINKLE with salt and pepper.