- HEAT oil in a large, deep nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. COOK garlic and chili flakes for 1 minute, stirring continually, or until softened. ADD zucchini noodles, salt and pepper and cook, tossing gently, for 1 to 2 minutes or until zucchini has softened.
- STIR tomatoes, spinach, lemon zest and juice gently into zucchini mixture until well combined. Cook for another 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted and tomatoes are warmed through.
- MEANWHILE, bring 2 to 3 inches of water to boil in large saucepan or deep skillet. ADJUST heat setting to keep liquid simmering gently.
- BREAK eggs, 1 at a time, into custard cup or saucer. SLIP each egg into water holding dish close to surface.
- COOK eggs to a soft poach – about 3 to 5 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. (Do not stir.)
- LIFT eggs from water with slotted spoon; drain well.
- DIVIDE zucchini mixture among 4 dinner plates and garnish with Parmesan and basil.
- TOP each with 1 poached egg. SERVE immediately.